Sunday, March 1, 2009

so we're having a March baby...

So much for February. As of this morning, we are having a March baby. Started some labor pains last Friday, but they have yet to return. My aunt and my best friend are here, we're cooking up a storm and watching movies, just patiently waiting. I woke up this morning with a deep sense of peacefulness, very well-rested and calm. The last time I can recall waking in that state was when we were on vacation almost two years ago. (And that statement makes me a little sad...)

So we wait for our little fish to start making its way into the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Elizabeth and George, congratulations on the arrival of Baby Girl Whiteside. I read your blog with great interest and a few tears. Thank you for info re doula and midwife, George--we old folks didn't have such support. I do hope you were there for this miracle,George. Please continue to write up the details of the home birth--bath water and all. Tons of love Ann and Michael.

Jenzilla said...

I'm so excited to see pictures!! And of course to meet the wee one in person and hear the full story...your patience paid off! Great job E & G - we're so happy for you!
-Jen & Gabe