Wednesday, June 25, 2008

summer is almost not here

Time for pictures!  A couple of pictures from our kayaking adventure.... S. and I. and myself in this photos:  
A. and her friend C. from back East:B., very excited about being out on the water... G., the day before - what you are not seeing are the two pods of Orcas underwater, every time they surfaced I couldn't get a good shot, so frustrating... 

Sorry it took two weeks to get those posted... sheesh. Last weekend was Solstice, and A. had her annual party. We had an absolute blast - hanging out with the chickens, making pizzas in the cobb oven, shucking oysters on the lawn, making s'mores around the campfire. I wish the weather had been better - I was in my winter down jacket! Oh well. Life is what it is in the Pacific Northwest. At least now we are officially in summer!! 

No comments: