Friday, July 10, 2009

the end of June

So we went back east for a spell. We went to a wedding, visited with family and loaded up a moving van full of furniture. I flew home with Fiona by myself, and G drove the van across the country. He brought along our nephew for the ride. Then my dad and sister came for a visit. And then I went back to work. Fiona is spending two days a week with G, and three days a week in a family childcare.

And of these three weeks we have surprisingly few photographs... sorry grandma!! So here is what I have...

We had burgers at the Charcoal Pit in Delaware.

G is telling Fi all about the salad she is missing out on.


The next morning, Fi almost sat up by herself in this booster seat at breakfast...

Fi on the lawn in front of the house her dad grew up in:


Fiona on the airplane home...


and a close up...


So hopefully we'll get the wedding video off the camera so I can take some pictures again. Hopefully some good summer pictures will make it here!

No comments: