Tuesday, April 7, 2009

five weeks and counting


So it's been a little hectic around here (but really, when is it not hectic around here?). The good news is that the sun is shining in Seattle and we have one very healthy baby in our house. G has no current plans to travel back East, which makes me very happy. And there are chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Yeehaw!

So what has been going on for the last two weeks? F gained another pound. She is getting bigger and stronger every day. Her personality is starting to show - I am so excited to meet her. Her aunts came for a visit - J came for a week and K came for a long weekend. Here are the pictures to prove it:






They helped me clean and organize my house - pictures of the newly created craft room to come - even the curtains were hung! Good times were had all around. We managed to get out of the house too - we went to one of our favorite burrito joints, Gordito's:


And we went shopping for a new baby carrier, one that fits G:



And we took naps...


And I got some time with F too...


Big thanks to K for providing the above photos... my camera cable has yet to resurface, I am sure it is in it's proper place (a labeled drawer, even?). If only I could remember where that is...

No comments: